1. The Platform is owned by eMoment India Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2020 with its registered office at DLF Cyber city, Technology Corridor, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India,Pin no - 751024.
2. Stick fast to all applicable laws by eMoment policies : You should obey all the policies of eMoment if you want to become a seller.
3. You need to submit your photo and identification proof like PAN , AADHAAR card , driving licence etc. during seller registration.
4. Your seller registration will be rejected if any wrong information is found in your submitted documents.
5. Maintain current account information : You should maintain your current account information because all your transaction will be done through this.If you want to change your account information then you should contact our support team.
6. Your Account and Registration Obligations:
If You use the Platform, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password.
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Platform through a one-time password verification(OTP).
7. Charges:Membership on the Platform is free for buyers. eMoment India Pvt Ltd does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Platform. eMoment India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, eMoment India Pvt Ltd may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Platform. In such an event eMoment.in reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to eMoment.in India Private Limited.
8. Seller information provided should be accurate during verification : If we find any wrong information provided by the seller then the seller registration will be rejected.
As a registered seller, you are allowed to list item(s) for sale on the Platform in accordance with the Policies which are incorporated by way of reference in these Terms and Conditions. You must be legally able to sell the item(s) you list for sale on our Platform. You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Platform. All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfilment of sales.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe the actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Platform. eMoment India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
10.Roles & Responsibilities of Seller
Before sending an order, the Seller needs to thoroughly check if the contents of the package are defective, free and safe.
The Seller needs to send the dimensions, image, and weight of the product to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the Seller sends a package with bricks or faulty items then the Seller will have to bear any charges that may befall the company in case of any court proceedings.
Also, the Seller has to compensate the Buyer in the form of money or replacement of the mentioned product.
If the maximum number of cases involving fraudulent activities against the Seller increases more than 10 per 1 lakh product deliveries, then the Seller will be delisted from the Admin’s platform (emoment.in).
It is advised by the Admin of eMoment that Sellers shoot a small video of packing their product and keep it in their phone, in case any discrepancies arise during product delivery, they can show the video and claim their innocence.
Stocks- Sellers must keep the stock updated.Sellers can modify their stocks and monitor it in their respective dashboard by logging into their sellers account.
Sellers have to update the availability of the product on timely basis
If the seller failed to update his/her stocks and the customer placed the order then the seller has to pay the penalty of 25% of the product price to EMOMENT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED as a compensation occured due to their negligence.
11. If you do not have your own GST number then we can register you with the company's GST number.
12. If you can not do onboarding packing then we can provide that to you and the charges will differ depending on your products.
13. If you can not do onboarding packing then we can provide that to you and the charges will differ depending on your products.
14. Do not list harmful products : We don’t add any harmful and illegal products which will have a bad effect on customers.So this type seller is not accepted.
6. Product quality should be good : Your product quality should be good and you should not misinterpret yourself.Damaged , expired , illegal products should not be listed.
15. Be fair and trustworthy : Do not do any kind of unfair things to eMoment and customers.
16.You should be certified by the Government regarding your product.e.g.FSSAI for food products,WHO certification for medicines etc.
17. Payment:While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
18. All payments made against the purchases/services on Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
19. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
20. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which supports the Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
21.There will be a return period depending on the product category and the seller.
22. Both returnable and non-returnable are there.Beauty products , food products are included in non-returnable products.Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
Damages due to misuse of product;
Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
Digital products/services (Flyte music downloads)
Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
Jewellery which is 'made to order' on customer's request
23. On Clothing and Footwear, qualified sellers accept 30 day exchange subject to the following conditions:
Clothes and footwear are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.
Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
Returns are not applicable for 'Made to order' jewellery, Innerwear, lingerie, socks, clothing freebies, etc.
Damaged or defective or 'Not as described' products in Lifestyle category (includes clothing, footwear, etc.) are meanwhile covered by the 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. Kindly click here to know the return policy period (Replacement Guarantee) applicable for different categories.
If eMoment India Pvt Ltd has any suspicion or knowledge that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false or not genuine, eMoment India Pvt Ltd may also, while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such member buyers and sellers, at its sole discretion, suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyers and sellers and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Customers who have been blocked for any suspicious or fraudulent activity on eMoment India Pvt Ltd will not be allowed to return their products.
eMoment India Pvt Ltd reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, eMoment India Pvt Ltd may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
24.You have to give commission to eMoment on selling of every product.Click here to know our seller commission details.
25.You should be certified by the Government regarding your product.e.g.FSSAI for food products,WHO certification for medicines etc.
26.Seller can be an affiliate also where a seller can refer other sellers to join.If the referred seller will join , then 1% of his total income in one year will go to the seller by whom he has been referred.